Reasons to join Maxima
We support your professional growth
Employing experts in their fields enables us to focus on long-term partnerships and sustainable growth. Maxima supports your professional advancement with access to training suitable for your level of expertise, a comfortable workspace, comprehensive health plans, and extra benefits.
Our core values are diversity & hard work
With robust relocation and visa policies in place, people from all over the world can build their careers at Maxima. Our organization consists of people with various cultural backgrounds who speak different languages and go by different pronouns. However, we all share one objective: building business value through technology.
We are a certified Great Place to Work
We understand that the employees are the true strength of our company, so we make sure working at Maxima is worth it. Many of our consultants have been with us for over ten years. Our retention reaches 90%. And in March 2022, Maxima became a certified Great Place to Work in Poland and the Netherlands.
We’re long-term thinkers focusing on reliability and trust.
Clients and employees come first, always.
We are people-centric
Maxima is a people-centric business that holds relationships with both business partners and workers in high regard. We understand that our consultants’ expertise is the reason why we deliver outstanding results, gain the trust of our clients, and earn new opportunities. With that understanding comes genuine appreciation.
We are long-term thinkers
The world is constantly changing. No innovation means falling behind. Consequently, staying relevant requires organizations to evolve. Since the company‘s inception in 1993, every decision the Maxima leadership has made was with the future in mind. We strongly believe our solutions need to be future-proof to enable sustainable growth for our clients.
We build success on trust and support
Alan Jamal has built Maxima on foundations of commitment and hard work. Today, we trust our teams to follow in his footsteps and support them in various ways to help make that belief a reality. We focus on making our consultants satisfied with the present and enthusiastic about the future, so we can successfully cooperate to deliver the best results for our clients.
We respect your time and effort, so we made our recruitment process as short and accessible as possible. Our recruitment team is committed to keeping you in the loop, answering all your questions, and making the expectations clear.
Endorsements from our Employees
Read what Maxima's staff says
IT Candidates’ frequently asked uestions
- Schengen Area citizens don’t need to apply for any visa or work permit in other Schengen Area countries.
- Citizens of countries that enjoy visa-free entrance to an EU country can sometimes work there legally for up to 180 days before a residence permit is needed.
- For nationals of other countries, a visa and a work permit will usually be needed to be legally employed in any EU/Schengen country.
- Maxima’s HR department is exceptionally versed in the relocation process in Poland, the Netherlands, and Portugal. They will help you relocate if the position you’re hired for demands working from a specific EU/Schengen country.
- Application. You apply for a job that caught your attention and send Maxima your resume.
- Review. Our recruitment team scrutinizes your CV to determine if you’re a good fit for this specific position.
- Introductory interview. You meet our recruitment specialist online to discuss your application.
- Technical interview. A skilled expert assesses your knowledge and whether you have the necessary skills for the job.
- Offer. You get a job offer, work out the details with our recruiter and join the team.
- HR specialist contacts you to describe the whole process in detail.
- You are invited to the HR system to input your personal information needed for the contract.
- HR team sends you the contract and all necessary documents to sign. After signing the documents, you keep one copy and send another one back to us in a provided envelope.
- We send you the tools you need to work a couple of days before your first day.
- On your first day, you begin onboarding by meeting our HR specialist online. They provide all the necessary information and introduce you to the company’s structure, basic processes, and HR platform.
- From now on, the HR manager will meet you monthly to ensure you’re okay and have everything you need to work comfortably.