Read Our eBook on Top 10 Infrastructure & Operations Trends for 2022
With the evolution of technology accelerating all the time, more and more companies express the need to redefine the role of their I&O teams. There are new competencies to learn, better tools that need to be developed, and unoptimized procedures waiting for necessary improvements. We tackle these challenges in our first eBook ever, "Top 10 Infrastructure and Operations Trends you need to follow in 2022", available for free download now.
The eBook provides an outlook of trends that all Infrastructure & Operations professionals should be wary of in 2022:
- The rising importance of the Just-in-Time Infrastructure.
- Sustainability efforts affect the I&O teams.
- The prominence of digital-native companies.
- Evolution of Disaster Recovery.
- Combining single-purpose tools into more comprehensive solutions.
- Focus on automation and hyperautomation.
- Data continues to multiply.
- Hybrid work and Anywhere Operations.
- The growing need for I&O leaders with business acumen.
- I&O career ladders change to career lattices.
In addition, the eBook contains valuable insights from experts:
- Patrick Jamal, President at Maxima Consulting,
- Rajagopal Nair, COO and Head of Business Development at Cloud Control Solutions,
- Anurag Ratna, Growth Catalyst at Maxima Consulting,
- Stacey Winter, Global Client Experience Director at Maxima Consulting.
Download the eBook here and learn more about what to expect in 2022 when it comes to IT Infrastructure & Operations. In case of any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. After all, Maxima Consulting has been helping organizations around the world with challenges such as these since 1993.